- This magestic American Eagle Pinata will look amazing soaring over your next patriotic event
- Pinata measures 14 inches high by 20 inches long by 6 inches deep and holds 2 pounds of fillers (sold separately)
- Features handmade pinata dressed in brown fringed cut tissue paper and decorated with print cutouts
- Makes a fun table centerpiece decoration and party game for 4th of July, memorial day and any other patriotic event
- Comes with cable tie to hang pinata and opening for adding fillers. Read description below for instructions on how to fill pinata and how to play pinata party game
To fill your pinata follow the instructions below:1.
Pinatas come with a round sticker that reads "TO OPEN PRESS HERE". Press down on this spot through the tissue paper. This spot will usually give to gentle pressure.2.
If you have any trouble opening the tab cut a U shaped opening on this spot using a cutter or scissors.3.
Lift the lid towards you and fill the opening with candy and party favors.
Here's how you play the pinata game
Make sure you have a rope, a place from where to hang the pinata (a tree branch, a basketball hoop, or two adults holding rope from both ends), pinata fillers, a buster stick and a blindfold. Find these in the Recommended Items list below the product's image when you close this window.2.
Fill the pinata with the goodies before guests arrive at the party.3.
Hang the pinata from the designated place. 4.
Organize the kids in a line, starting with the smallest one to the tallest one. 5.
Blindfold first player, spin him/her around a few times, provide with the buster stick and direct to where the pinata is.6.
While a child is hitting the pinata all other children must be kept at least 15' away from the hitter. When the pinata breaks open, take buster stick away from hitter before allowing other children to grab the goodies. 7.
Allow each child to hit the pinata at least a couple of times before you move on to the next child.8.
To make the game even more fun, swing the pinata up and down, and tell guests to misdirect the hitter (eg. if the pinata is down, tell hitter the pinata is up).