- Pinata measures 23 inches tall by 11 inches long by 3.5 inches deep and holds up to 2 pounds of toys and candy (fillers sold separately)
- Add the bride's face to the pinata! We will also customize hair color and length as per image uploaded. Personalized wedding gifts and decorations are always a hit!
- Use as a decorative accent or centerpiece at a bridal shower or wedding reception. Lots of fun for bachelor and bachelorette parties too!
- May also be used as a card or money holder at the entrance of the wedding reception
- Fun as a photo prop or party game! Pinata comes with strong cable tie to hang from and opening for adding fillers. WARNING: You must upload a FRONT-FACING PHOTO of HEAD ONLY that measures AT LEAST 2100 X 1500px. Smaller images will need to be enlarged and may look pixelated.
To fill your pinata follow the instructions below:1.
Pinatas come with a round sticker that reads "TO OPEN PRESS HERE". Press down on this spot through the tissue paper. This spot will usually give to gentle pressure.2.
If you have any trouble opening the tab cut a U shaped opening on this spot using a cutter or scissors.3.
Lift the lid towards you and fill the opening with candy and party favors.
Here's how you play the pinata game
Make sure you have a rope, a place from where to hang the pinata (a tree branch, a basketball hoop, or two adults holding rope from both ends), pinata fillers, a buster stick and a blindfold. Find these in the Recommended Items list below the product's image when you close this window.2.
Fill the pinata with the goodies before guests arrive at the party.3.
Hang the pinata from the designated place. 4.
Organize the kids in a line, starting with the smallest one to the tallest one. 5.
Blindfold first player, spin him/her around a few times, provide with the buster stick and direct to where the pinata is.6.
While a child is hitting the pinata all other children must be kept at least 15' away from the hitter. When the pinata breaks open, take buster stick away from hitter before allowing other children to grab the goodies. 7.
Allow each child to hit the pinata at least a couple of times before you move on to the next child.8.
To make the game even more fun, swing the pinata up and down, and tell guests to misdirect the hitter (eg. if the pinata is down, tell hitter the pinata is up).