- Black Skull Pinata is dressed in black fringe-cut tissue paper and features a print cutout with colorful flower patterns
- Measures 17 inches high by 11 inches long by 6 inches deep and holds 2 pounds of fillers (sold separately)
- Makes an outstanding decoration, unique table centerpiece, exclusive photo prop and fun party game for Halloween or Day of the Dead
- Colorful skulls with flowers are part of the imagery in Mexican folk art represented mainly on Dia de los Muertos. They are popular today in the US and other countries, especially for Halloween
- Comes with cable tie to hang pinata and opening for adding fillers. Read the description below for instructions and tips on how to play the pinata party game
This Skull Pinata is the perfect activity for Halloween or Dia de los Muertos. Use also to decorate your front door. Black Sugar Skull Pinata is dressed in black fringe-cut tissue paper and features a print cutout with colorful flower patterns. You can use it to hold candy for trick or treaters or hang it from your door to greet all your guests. Measures 17 inches high by 11 inches long by 6 inches deep and holds 2 pounds of fillers (sold separately)for playing the pinata party game. Gorgeous as a table centerpiece too! Colorful skulls with flowers are part of the imagery in Mexican folk art represented mainly on Dia de los Muertos. They are popular today in the US and other countries, especially for Halloween. How to play the pinata party game: Attach a rope to pinata's cable tie and hang from a tree branch. Pull the other side of the rope so the pinata swings up and down. Guests must take turns to beat it with a stick. Add a blindfold and spin player around for extra fun!
DELIVERY TIME: UPS Ground 4-8 business days.
PHONE ORDERS: Order online or on phone. Please call us at 1-888-315-2524 for any questions or to place phone order.
To fill your pinata follow the instructions below:1.
Pinatas come with a round sticker that reads "TO OPEN PRESS HERE". Press down on this spot through the tissue paper. This spot will usually give to gentle pressure.2.
If you have any trouble opening the tab cut a U shaped opening on this spot using a cutter or scissors.3.
Lift the lid towards you and fill the opening with candy and party favors.
Here's how you play the pinata game
Make sure you have a rope, a place from where to hang the pinata (a tree branch, a basketball hoop, or two adults holding rope from both ends), pinata fillers, a buster stick and a blindfold. Find these in the Recommended Items list below the product's image when you close this window.2.
Fill the pinata with the goodies before guests arrive at the party.3.
Hang the pinata from the designated place. 4.
Organize the kids in a line, starting with the smallest one to the tallest one. 5.
Blindfold first player, spin him/her around a few times, provide with the buster stick and direct to where the pinata is.6.
While a child is hitting the pinata all other children must be kept at least 15' away from the hitter. When the pinata breaks open, take buster stick away from hitter before allowing other children to grab the goodies. 7.
Allow each child to hit the pinata at least a couple of times before you move on to the next child.8.
To make the game even more fun, swing the pinata up and down, and tell guests to misdirect the hitter (eg. if the pinata is down, tell hitter the pinata is up).