With his signature toupée and menacing mouth, this Donald Trump pinata is ready for a bash! Pinata measures 32 inches high by 17 inches wide by 10 inches deep and holds up to 5 pounds of toys and candy (sold separately). Features standing Donald Trump with 3D head and body and printed facial features. Use as a photo prop, decoration or party game!
Features of Donald Trump Pinata
SIZE OF PINATA: Donald Trump Pinata is much larger than the typical 20 inch commodity pinata found in retail stores. Measures approximately 32 x 17 x 10 inches.
FILLER CAPACITY: Large Donald Trump Pinata holds around 5 pounds of toys and candy (sold separately), for approximately 15 loot bags.
To fill your pinata follow the instructions below:
1. Pinatas come with a round sticker that reads "TO OPEN PRESS HERE". Press down on this spot through the tissue paper. This spot will usually give to gentle pressure.
2. If you have any trouble opening the tab cut a U shaped opening on this spot using a cutter or scissors.
3. Lift the lid towards you and fill the opening with candy and party favors.
Here's how you play the pinata game:
1. Make sure you have a rope, a place from where to hang the pinata (a tree branch, a basketball hoop, or two adults holding rope from both ends), pinata fillers, a buster stick and a blindfold. Find these in the Recommended Items list below the product's image when you close this window.
2. Fill the pinata with the goodies before guests arrive at the party.
3. Hang the pinata from the designated place.
4. Organize the kids in a line, starting with the smallest one to the tallest one.
5. Blindfold first player, spin him/her around a few times, provide with the buster stick and direct to where the pinata is.
6. While a child is hitting the pinata all other children must be kept at least 15' away from the hitter. When the pinata breaks open, take buster stick away from hitter before allowing other children to grab the goodies.
7. Allow each child to hit the pinata at least a couple of times before you move on to the next child.
8. To make the game even more fun, swing the pinata up and down, and tell guests to misdirect the hitter (eg. if the pinata is down, tell hitter the pinata is up).