This happy guy is ready for some Halloween fun! 18 inches tall by 10 inches wide and 6 inches deep, our Scarecrow Pinata is decorated with colorful fringed tissue paper and print cutouts for face. Pinata holds up to 2 pounds of candy and toys (sold separately), enough for 8 guests. Our scarecrow pinata makes the perfect decoration for your Halloween party: hang from furniture or use as a table centerpiece to add a colorful, fun and unique touch to your Halloween party. Fill with toys and candy and use to play the pinata party game.
From order date, please allow up to: 4-7 business days if you select UPS Ground. 7-10 business days if you select USPS Priority Mail.
To fill your pinata follow the instructions below:
1. Pinatas come with a round sticker that reads "TO OPEN PRESS HERE". Press down on this spot through the tissue paper. This spot will usually give to gentle pressure.
2. If you have any trouble opening the tab cut a U shaped opening on this spot using a cutter or scissors.
3. Lift the lid towards you and fill the opening with candy and party favors.
Here's how you play the pinata game:
1. Make sure you have a rope, a place from where to hang the pinata (a tree branch, a basketball hoop, or two adults holding rope from both ends), pinata fillers, a buster stick and a blindfold. Find these in the Recommended Items list below the product's image when you close this window.
2. Fill the pinata with the goodies before guests arrive at the party.
3. Hang the pinata from the designated place.
4. Organize the kids in a line, starting with the smallest one to the tallest one.
5. Blindfold first player, spin him/her around a few times, provide with the buster stick and direct to where the pinata is.
6. While a child is hitting the pinata all other children must be kept at least 15' away from the hitter. When the pinata breaks open, take buster stick away from hitter before allowing other children to grab the goodies.
7. Allow each child to hit the pinata at least a couple of times before you move on to the next child.
8. To make the game even more fun, swing the pinata up and down, and tell guests to misdirect the hitter (eg. if the pinata is down, tell hitter the pinata is up).