SIZE OF PINATA: Buzzard Pinata is much larger than the typical 20 inch commodity pinata found in retail stores. The actual dimensions will vary depending on features and pose of the subject, but in any event, it will be much larger than typical retail store pinata. Depending on the pose of the animal, a pinata can be approximately 24 x 17 x 12 inches. It all depends on the pose, and we will use our special sizing algorithm to get you the right size.
FILLER CAPACITY: Large Buzzard Pinata holds around 5 pounds of toys and candy (sold separately), for approximately 15 loot bags.
WHAT WILL MY PINATA LOOK LIKE: Buzzard Pinata is handmade and subject to artist's cartoonish rendition, and will have some differences to image you provide.
UPLOADING IMAGES: The guide that we use for building your custom pinata may be the image we provide or one that you send us. If you choose to send us an image, please do so by replying to the Order Confirmation email that you will get after you place your order.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: Use Special Instructions area on Cart page to let us know any special requirements you have for your custom pinata.
LEAD TIME: Each pinata is especially made for you. Allow 11-14 business days for pinata to arrive in your home. To receive pinata in 8-10 business days select Rush Service. Note: Due to pinata size, no Express Shipping is available.
NO RETURNS OR CANCELATIONS: We begin working on your custom pinata upon receipt of order. No returns or cancelations are accepted. Your credit card will be charged in full at time order is placed.
PHONE ORDERS: Order online or on phone. Please call us at 1-888-315-2524 for any questions or to place phone order.
CELL NUMBER: We want your custom pinata to be just right, so, upon checkout, please supply us with your cell number in case we need to confirm anything with you.
To fill your pinata follow the instructions below:
1. Pinatas come with a round sticker that reads "TO OPEN PRESS HERE". Press down on this spot through the tissue paper. This spot will usually give to gentle pressure.
2. If you have any trouble opening the tab cut a U shaped opening on this spot using a cutter or scissors.
3. Lift the lid towards you and fill the opening with candy and party favors.
Here's how you play the pinata game:
1. Make sure you have a rope, a place from where to hang the pinata (a tree branch, a basketball hoop, or two adults holding rope from both ends), pinata fillers, a buster stick and a blindfold. Find these in the Recommended Items list below the product's image when you close this window.
2. Fill the pinata with the goodies before guests arrive at the party.
3. Hang the pinata from the designated place.
4. Organize the kids in a line, starting with the smallest one to the tallest one.
5. Blindfold first player, spin him/her around a few times, provide with the buster stick and direct to where the pinata is.
6. While a child is hitting the pinata all other children must be kept at least 15' away from the hitter. When the pinata breaks open, take buster stick away from hitter before allowing other children to grab the goodies.
7. Allow each child to hit the pinata at least a couple of times before you move on to the next child.
8. To make the game even more fun, swing the pinata up and down, and tell guests to misdirect the hitter (eg. if the pinata is down, tell hitter the pinata is up).