1. Find the bats template we made for you below and print out. Cut out wings and body and place over a piece of foam.
2. Outline all body parts on the foam with a marker.
3. Cut out bat's parts along the outline drawn on the foam.
4. Glue wings behind the bat's body.
5. Cut out bat's fangs from the sheet of paper with the template.
5. Glue wiggly eyes and paper fangs on bat's face.
6. Use a black marker to draw lines along the bat's wings to finish off.
Stick on walls to decorate for Halloween!
Click on the image above and print out. Use template to draw bat's parts on foam or simply give to children to color, cut out and stick together to create paper bats!