How to Make a Pig Pinata Free Pinata Templates
After having created a round pinata (see instructions here) now follow the instructions below to customize it into a Pig pinata!
- Color your pinata pink and cover with pink fringed crepe paper strips or crepe streamers.
- Click on the template to the left and print out.
- Color pig's ears pink and stick at the top of your pinata along the tabs.
- Fold ears to make them stand up straight.
- Color the rest of the parts any way you want and stick at the front of your pinata to make the face.
- Stick the curly tail at the rear of the pinata. You can stick a piece of pink curling ribbon instead to make the pig's tail.