How to Make a Bear Pinata Free Pinata Templates
After having created a round pinata (see instructions here) now follow the instructions below to customize it into a bear pinata!
- Color your pinata brown and cover with brown fringed crepe streamers.
- Click on the image to the left and print out.
- Color bear's ears and hair brown.
- Color nose and eyes any way you want.
- Cut along the outlines.
- Stick eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth at the front of your pinata.
- Stick ears and hair along the tab on the top of pinata.
- Fold ears and hair to stand in upright position on top of the pinata.