After having created a round pinata (see instructions here) now follow the instructions below to customize it into a Fiesta pinata!
- Click on the cone templates below and print each template twice.
- Color the cones or decorate with crepe paper and cut them out.
- Stick the tab on one edge of the cone to the other edge to form the cone.
- Stick cone to pinata along the tabs at the bottom. One cone should go at the bottom, another one at the top and the other two at opposite sides.
- You can stick some strips of tissue paper or curling ribbon on the tips of the cones.