Christmas Tree Decorations
Let kids help decorate the tree with these easy-to-make Christmas decorations. Fun craft activity for kids!
Ice Cream Sticks
Red or Green String or Yarn
- Right click on the free template below and select Print. Print out as many copies as you want!
- Color the figures and cut them out.
- Color the sticks on both sides.
- Glue each figure at the top of a stick. For Santa Claus and snowman you can paint three dots on the stick below the head to make the buttons.
- Use tape to stick a piece of string at the top back of each stick.
- Hang from your Christmas tree! These Christmas decorations can also be used to decorate cupcakes. Just remember to leave sticks unpainted if you are going to stick them into food.
You can also use the Christmas Template below to make some funny straws for Christmas. Great table decorations!
Find some flexible straws and glue Christmas paper figures right below where straw bends.